Currently Loving #13

Hello everyone!

These are one of my favourite posts to write- so I don't know why it's taken me so long to do another one! Today I am sharing everything that I'm currently loving; and it's there's a lot!

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mocha:
It's no secret that I've been a fan of the Rimmel Stay Matte range, particularly the powder, for quite some time now. When I last headed into Boots to stock up on said powder, I came across a range of Stay Matte liquid lipsticks. I had never seen these liquid lipsticks before so I did think that they were new but on doing a little bit of research online I have come to the conclusion that they have been around for at least a year, possibly longer. I picked up the shade Mocha because I wear nudes on a daily basis and I know that it's definitely a shade I can rely on. The formula of the lipstick is very creamy, almost a mousse texture. It does glide on the lips really well and takes about two layers to be completely even and opaque. As for longevity; this lasts on the lips for around 6 hours which I think is great for a drugstore lipstick. I have high end lipsticks which can last all day but I'm not complaining for the price this is! I definitely need to see about purchasing some more shades from the range though. 


Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash:
This is a product that I have been meaning to buy in full size ever since I tried out the miniature version. This facial wash has done absolute wonders for my skin and I am going to be using it for a really long time. It cleanses my skin beautifully and really leaves it feeling clean without feeling undernourished.

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Under-Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches:
I have always been quite skeptical about the under eye hydrogel patches and whether they actually work; so that obviously encouraged me to try one out for myself. My under eye area was quite puffy due to a few too many late nights, and this was really cooling and soothing on it. I definitely want to pick up some more of these because they make you look really wide awake and refreshed. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash for Combination Skin:
I have used the original Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel for a while now as it's absolutely brilliant at removing every trace of makeup at the end of the day. I do have combination skin and I'm not really sure why I had never tried the combination formula before now. This is perfect for my skin type and I feel like my skin just overall feels better when I use this formula compared to the original cleansing gel formula. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Ivory:
This is such a classic foundation which I hadn't used in ages- so on my most recent Boots visit I just had to pick up a bottle and remind myself why I loved this foundation all that time ago. Everything is just as I remember; it offers a nice full coverage and is very long lasting too. I don't find myself powdering as regularly when I'm wearing this foundation as it's designed with oily skin in mind. Since trying a range of other foundations I would say that this is very comparable to the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation, and considerably cheaper too:) 

Netflix: Safe, The Rain & Once Upon A Time
I love a good Netflix binge and the three series' which I have been obsessed with recently are Safe, The Rain and Once Upon A Time. OUAT has been around for quite a while but is something which I only just got into watching a few weeks ago- I am loving the story line so far though! The other two series' I have been watching are brand new on Netflix and were highly recommended so I knew I had to start watching them. I am yet to finish either series but so far so good. 

Music: Shawn Mendes Youth and Years & Years If You're Over Me
For music I have had the same two songs on repeat over the past few weeks. Shawn Mendes is my all time favourite singer and I have been really loving his new releases; especially Youth. Years & Years have also quite recently released some new music and If You're Over Me is a great song. 


Those are some of the wonderful things I'm loving at the moment! What have you been loving recently? 

Shop this post: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mocha (£5.99) // Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash (£8.00) // Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Under-Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches (£3.50) // Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash for Combination Skin (£3.99) // Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Ivory (£12.99)

Until next time,

Comments