Sunday, 12 March 2017

The Weeknd Starboy: Legend Of The Fall 2017 Tour

Hello everyone!

Last night I went to see The Weeknd on his 2017 world tour. I thought that I would share some photos and videos from the concert, because I have done a post similar to this one before and you all seemed to like it. I must say, this is probably the best concert I have ever been to! I know that that is a very bold statement but it was truly amazing!

In total Abel sang 25 songs, some of which were his old classics and some were new songs from his Starboy album. My favourites were Six Feet Under, Often, Starboy, Can't Feel My Face, Earned It, False Alarm and The Hills.

We were so close to the stage so I got some good photos. I am going to end this post by sharing some of them with you:) If you want to see some videos that I filmed then you can head over to my Twitter (link at the end of this post) as I am going to be posting a few on there.






I hope that you enjoyed this little blog post, I know that it is different to my usual content. Have you been to see The Weeknd on his world tour?!

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik