Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

I have seen so many pictures of the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette recently, and I knew that I had to get my hands on one to try out. I ordered mine from Debenhams a few weeks ago and have been testing out all of the shades. Today I am going to be sharing my honest opinion on the palette as well as swatches of all of the shades:)



First of all, this palette smells absolutely insane! People weren't joking when they said it smelt like peaches! I love that Too Faced add a scent to all of their palettes; it is definitely something that makes their brand unique and a little bit different.

The packaging is also gorgeous too. I love the peach colour theme to match the theme of the palette. You get 18 shades in this palette which I think is great for £39. All of the shades inside are really pretty too, and there is a whole range of shades to suit everybody. I also really like that there are shimmery, matte, frosty and glittery shades in this palette.

All of the shades blend really easily and look stunning on the eyes. The final two shades in the palette aren't very pigmented to be honest, but I haven't had a problem with any of the other shades. I will use all of the shades in this palette; which is something that's rare for me. I have been loving the shades Luscious, Cobbler, Belini, Peach Pit and Puree the most. I am still experimenting with all of the shades at the minute, but so far I have gotten so many different looks out of this palette.

I'm now going to end the post by showing you swatches of all 18 shades. It is very obvious from the second image that the last two shades in the palette aren't very pigmented, as I mentioned earlier, but you can really see how pigmented all of the other shades are.
(Top to bottom: White Peach, Nectar, Peaches n Cream, Luscious, Cobbler, Georgia, Just Peachy, Candied Peach & Caramelized) 
(Top to bottom: Bless Her Heart, Bellini, Puree, Tempting, Peach Pit, Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, Delectable & Talk Derby To Me)

I hope you liked this little review on the new Too Faced Sweet Peach palette! Have you tried this palette? What do you think of it?

Shop this post: Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette (£39.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik